Page 1 of 1

Does anyone have the lyrics to Did I Mention That I Love Him That I Worship and Adore Him

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:42 pm
by Mill Creek Church
Does anyone have the lyrics?

Does anyone have the lyrics to Did I Mention That I Love Him That I Worship and Adore Him

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:57 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi Mill Creek Church,
We have the lyrics and chords in our archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=7782

Did I Mention

David sang the praises of the glory of Jehovah
Paul preached that all is lost save knowin' Christ
Little John said he is precious by leaning on his bosom
So for a moment may I humbly testify.

Chorus
Did I mention that I love him, how I worship and adore him?
When I can see no way he makes a way
And did I mention he's been faithful to every promise he ever made me?
I love him that's all I want to say.

How many sermons can be preacdhed about this Jesus?
How many songs can be sung about God's Son?
There are not enough words enough notes in the music
To tell the story of all the Savior has done.

Chorus

Tag:

Did I mention he's been faithful to every promise he ever made me?
I love him that's all I want to say.
I love him that's all I want to say

Does anyone have the lyrics to Did I Mention That I Love Him That I Worship and Adore Him

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:01 pm
by songinmyheart
Here's a recording by the The Rochesters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7kw7EdmdY