Page 1 of 1
I see him as my savior
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:51 pm
by Minnie07
I see him as my savior
I see him as my savior
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:09 pm
by Minnie07
Who is the singer of this song?
I see him as my savior
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:26 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi Minnie,
Is this the song you are looking for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8sOAGpnisE
Chorus
I see his as my Savior. I see Him as a friend.
He's Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end
He's my healer and baptizer. To me He's everything
But I see His best of all as my friend
I see him as my savior
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 pm
by Minnie07
This is the song I have been looking for but it was a man singing it that's the one I am looking for.
I see him as my savior
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:46 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi Minnie,
Where did you hear him singing I See Him As My Savior?
Was it in concert, church, on the radio, on an album or CD?
Nancy