Page 1 of 1

Something Better Than Gold

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:01 pm
by JohnFBorn
I found something better than gold and it's worth riches untold....

Something Better Than Gold

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:20 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi John,

I found this rendition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9u26O9PMuU

Something Better Than Gold

Men strive to gain all the riches that this old world could hold
But I found something better than gold
They work and dream and plan and scheme to reach their highest goal
But I found something better than gold

Chorus
Oh I found something better than gold
and it's worth riches untold
It'll bring peace to your soul, sweet sweet peace to your soul
I found something better than gold

You don't need this world's riches to satisfy your soul
There is something better than gold
The joy and peace and rest and love God sends down from above
You'll find it's something better than gold

Something Better Than Gold

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:12 am
by JohnFBorn
Thanks so much....love you guys, God bless