Page 1 of 1
i'm glad im saved
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:20 pm
by Guest
brought me out of that mirey clay
i'm glad im saved
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:17 pm
by songinmyheart
Is this it ?
I'm Glad I'm Saved
In a world thats full of sin and full of trouble
We never know just what tomorrow's gonna bring
With all the bad news and the sorrow that's around me
It just makes me feel so glad of this one thing
Chorus
I'm glad I'm Saved I'm glad I'm free
I'm glad I'm covered by the Blood of Calvary
I'm glad he brought me From the miry clay
I'm glad he washed my sins away
I'm glad I'm saved
Now I'm watching and I'm waiting for the moment
When our Lord returns to call His church away
And when gravity turns loose of this ole body
I'm gonna rise up saying I'm so glad I'm saved