Page 1 of 1

Land of Endless Tomorrows

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:14 pm
by Guest
Would someone please supply me with the lyrics and chorus of this song?

Land of Endless Tomorrows

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:39 pm
by songinmyheart
Here is The Hoskins Family's rendition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAcxiAPLQI

Land of Endless Tomorrows

Our days are numbered down here
and one day it's all gonna end
but those who love the Lord
know by faith there's so much more
up where the living begins

Chorus
In that land of endless tomorrows
where the soul will never die
where we'll never say goodbye
There'll be no more tears, no more sorrow
In that land of endless tomorrows

Oh how precious the moment I stand
before the Lamb on His throne
for when I see my Saviors face
the One who saved me by His grace
I know that I'm finally home

Tears will never stain the streets of that city
No wreaths of death on my mansion door
There'll be no more tears, no more sorrow
In that land of endless tomorrows

There'll be no more tears, no more sorrow
In that land of endless tomorrows

Land of Endless Tomorrows

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:58 pm
by Guest
Thanks Song In My Heart. You always come through. Be Blessed.
Eddie