Page 1 of 1
Searching for title - move over devil,I'm coming through
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:59 pm
by Jvazq8
The verse I have is::: move over devil,I'm coming through, don't try to stop me, there's nothing you can do, Jesus wash me with his blood and sanctify me too, Move over devil I'm coming thru.
Searching for title - move over devil,I'm coming through
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:47 pm
by Guest
Searching for title of song that has words: "supply all our needs, according to your riches" .. OR perhaps the word "wishes", I have but to ask and I shall be free"
Searching for title - move over devil,I'm coming through
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:46 pm
by songinmyheart
Because we don't encourage requests for more than one song per post,
for the second request please go to :
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14560
If that isn't the one you are looking for let us know and we'll keep searching
Regarding the first request from Jvazq8,
We haven't found any leads. Can you give us any more information to go on?