Page 1 of 1

ALL THE GOOD THINGS

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:43 pm
by michaelwillis
I need the lyrics to a song recorded by the Kingsmen called "All The Good Things". The song was On The "Singing In The Sun" Recording in 1992


Thanks

Michael

ALL THE GOOD THINGS

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:27 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi Michael,
Here are the lyrics
All Good Things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFuVz7BszVs
song starts at 2:39

I've been living for Jesus for most of my years
There's been good times and bad times, lots of laughter and tears
Through each trial and temptation I've only come to trust Him more
All good things in my life came from The Lord

Chorus
Lord You never fail me; not one single time
Whenever I called You, You were always on the line
Through the good times and bad times this one thing I always knew
All good things have come from serving You

It's not always been easy. Sometimes the way's been rough
But He's always beside me and that's always been enough
Up each mountain and down each valley I've only learned to trust Him more
All good things in my life came from The Lord

ALL THE GOOD THINGS

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:33 pm
by songinmyheart
Just realized we have these lyrics in our archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=13272
sometimes we get several requests for the same song.
For continuity sake we try to keep one thread going.

Lord bless
Nancy

ALL THE GOOD THINGS

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:11 am
by michaelwillis
This was a big help for me. Thank You

Blessings

Michael