Page 1 of 1

Your word is like a lamp unto my feet, It guides me through the problems that is meet

Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:08 am
by Bells1WP
Not sure who sings this but can anyone help. a music sheet would also be helpful/

Thanks

Your word is like a lamp unto my feet, It guides me through the problems that is meet

Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:10 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi Bells1WP,
I found these lyrics but haven't found sheet music
Are these the lyrics you are looking for?
Nancy

Your Word is like a lamp to my feet
It guides me through the problems that I meet.
It teaches me to pray, it tells me what to say.
Your Word is like a lamp to my feet!

Your Word, much greater than gold,
Lord, never grows old, Lord, to me.
Your Word, far sweeter than honey,
more precious than money, to me.

The Bible tells me always to rejoice!
I read it when I need to hear your voice,
for there on every page is truth for every age.
The Bible tells me always to rejoice!