The Sweetest Words He Ever Said - Joel Hemphill

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:18 pm

Just wondering, if anyone can post the lyrics of this touching song, please?

Re: The Sweetest Words He Ever Said - Joel Hemphill

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:43 am

The Sweetest Words He Ever Said Like the woman brought to Jesus, who was taken in her sin, I was so ashamed of what I'd done and where I'd been. Well justice called for payments that were more than I could give, When Mercy smiled upon me, saying, "I Forgive." *Chorus* Oh, the sweetest words He ever said were "I Forgive" Death's sentence then was wiped away, and I could live, Well, I like the part where He told about the mansions He would give, But the sweetest words He ever said, were "I Forgive." Now if you're tired of living with the wrongs that you have done, Come on home to Jesus, you know He's the Cleansing 0ne. In His arms He'll hold you, and you've just begun to live, When you hear Him gently whisper, "I Forgive."* * * * * * * *The Sweetest Words He Ever Said - FBC Choirhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcFx1cQQgaA~ ~ ~ ~ ~ cajuncompsolhttps://www.youtube.com/user/cajuncompsol/video ... =da&view=0
wvapenny

Re: The Sweetest Words He Ever Said - Joel Hemphill

Post by wvapenny » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:52 pm

The sweetest words I ever heard "I forget"
By: Joel hemphill

Like the woman brought to Jesus,
she was taken in her sin,
was so ashamed of what I'd done
and where I'd been. Now justice called for payment it was more than I could give,
till, Mercy smiled on me, saying, "I Forgive."

The sweetest words I ever heard
was, " I forgive "
Death sentence, it was wiped away,
so I could live.
Well I like the part where he told about
a mansion he would give.
But the sweetest words I ever heard,
was, " I forgive "

Now if you're tired of living
With the wrongs that you have done,
Just Come on home to Jesus,