Who is the Artist - Mercy REWROTE MY LIFE

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Amizingly awesome!

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2013 2:04 pm

it brings joy and hapiness

Post by Guest » Sun May 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Indeed Mercy rewrote my life I now feel the presence of God right now as I'm writing.I felt like he was farway from me the devil reminding me of the things I had done before but after listening to this song being sung by Mthunzi Namba I'm revived.I can't stop crying and praising him

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 am

Hmm, I've been wondering and asking myself this question seriously..
'''do I really know and understand the depth, height, length and breadth of shame that His [Jesus'] Love picked me from..? Do i really understand. You could also ask yourself same.
Mercy Rewrote My Life..., True,MERCY REWROTE MY LIFE

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:16 am

This song ...Mercy Rewrote My Life...restored my very soul...for I did my sins to
what is called...excess(more and beyond what I should have.) My shame was unbareable and I cried till I was beside myself day & night both. Only God could of loved me so much to bring me back to Him. Spiritual blindness had set in because of my sins for they were many. Praise God for this song. I am a singer for the Lord and I will sing this song to help bring restoration to others. Amen

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:35 am

Oh God!this song blesses me,it uplifts my spirits,make me realise that nomatter wat sins i might hev committed,Mercy rewrote my life

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:05 pm

song inspires

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:51 am

God! What a song. So power. Wen I think of d lyrics of ds song tears flow dan my chicks not for my wrong but in gratitude for God's mercy. God bless the writter of that lyrics.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Wooow dis song changed my life, my Pastor asked m to download it 4 him and send him, i had to listen to de song scince i downloaded it, n i burst into tears. Thank God by speaking wif m through de song.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:54 pm

This song is power indeed I think everyone should have this song on they phones, it makes you think of things you have forgotten in your life Bless the Lord for his work in us.