Audrey meri Lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Minnie

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by Minnie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:19 am

I know this is a large request...but I have searched every where and cannot find any Audrey Meir lyrics...would love any of them if found but some of hers I would appreciate is:
1 Untold Millions
some of the lyrics are..."untold millions yet untold...does it matter...does it matter to you...
2 All He Wants is You
some of the lyrics are..."All He Wants is you...nothing else will do...not just a part..He wants all of your heart...All He wants is all of you...All He wants is you
I can't remember the verses.
3 When You Pray Will You Pray For Me
some of the lyrics are:..At The close of the day when you kneel to pray ...wil you remember me...I need help everyday...that is why I say..will you remember me?
4 Consume Me
some of the lyrics are...O God I long to be...more used of thee...consume me with thy fire and let me be a burning light to lead lost souls to thee
5 I think this one is hers??? Jesus Use Me
some of the lyrics...Dear Lord I'll Be A witness...if you will help my weakness...I know that I'm not worthy Lord of thee...???
Chorus...Jesus use me...O Please Lord Don't refuse me...surely there's a work that I can do...even tho it's humble help my will to crumble...tho the cross be great I'll work for you
and any others of hers that anyone might have.. She wrote some beautiful songs...but cannot remember them all and it seems she is just forgoteen.
I am also still looking for any Mike Murdock songs...especially "I Want To Spend My Life Mending Broken People"
some of the lyrics are..
I want to spend my life mending broken people...I want to spend my life removing pain...Lord let me words heal a heart that hurts..I want To spend my life mending broken people...
can't remember the verses
Also still looking for Gaithers "Hurt By Hurt" some of the lyrics...Nobody saw..nobody noticed...just how it started....words ...cruel tore me apart...nobodu saw how I died ...died on the inside...hurt by hurt the painful memories waiting in line..hurt by hurt...I gave Him all one hurt at a time...
something like that anyway...
Know this is long but maybe wont have to post as often...lol
I know this is a lot...but I have a passion for hymns and gospel music and like to research the stories behind them too...so the lyrics are a part of that.
I appreciate this site ...God Bless you all...if anyone can help would be blessed.
I know I will be posting quite a bit..and hopefully I may have some that you are looking for too...
whiteyowhite

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by whiteyowhite » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:55 pm

"His Name is wonderful" by Audrey Mieir

is this the correct spelling og her last name?
Minnie

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by Minnie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:29 pm

Thank you for correcting the spelling...it was a typo error....forgive me. Yes I remember that one of hers too...but I am looking for the lyrics of ANY of her songs...thanks so much for responding and God Bless
She has passed away and it just seems so sad to not find anything on her....like she didn't exist...
servinggodalone

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by servinggodalone » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:35 pm

I am in the process of putting as many of Audrey's songs on the Internet as possible. You can go to http://www.christianwwb.com to find them.
servinggodalone

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by servinggodalone » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:36 pm

At http://www.christianwwb.com, look under "Women of Influence"
whiteyowhite

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by whiteyowhite » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:53 pm

"Jesus use Me" was not written by Audrey Mieir
It was written by Jack Campbell and the words you have are the very same.
I have the words to this song if you would like to have them. Please respond if you do.
whiteyowhite

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by whiteyowhite » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:28 am

You can get a list of all of Audrey Mieir's songs and a lot of information about her by going to www.mannamusic.com
whiteyowhite

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by whiteyowhite » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:34 pm

you can get a songbook of Audrey Mieir'S songs. She has 86 songs
written by her and several more by some of her friends such as Doris Akers, Andrae Crouch, Ralph Carmichael.
Write to: Manna Music Inc.
P.O.Box 218
Pacific City, OR 97135

Cost is $8.95 plus 7.50 Shipping
All of the songs that you listed on the original post are in this book!!!
May God Bless
PURPLE PATTI

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by PURPLE PATTI » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 am

I MET AUDREY MIEIR IN THE LATE 70'S OR EARLY 80'S IN VENTURA CA. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER & GET ANY INFO I CAN ON THE GROUP SHE TOURED WITH THAT LATER STAYED WITH JERRY FALWELL .
whiteyowhite

Audrey meri Lyrics

Post by whiteyowhite » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Audrey went to be with Jesus in 1996, Los Angeles, Calif.

1916-1996