What's Wrong With Living Right?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:38 pm

I am searching for the lyrics to this song by The Singing Cookes...it's on their new CD "Nothing Can Hold Me Here"....The song is called "What's Wrong With Living Right?" It is a beautiful song that has so much meaning. Can anyone help me?
goochde

Post by goochde » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:13 pm

Here is the words to this song. It's beautiful and is so true.

Living in a cold dark world where evolution is taught by man. They took prayer out of school and violence filled our land. They ordered the ten commandments to be removed from their sight. But one question I'd like to ask them what's wrong with living right?

Chorus
What's wrong with living right can anybody tell me? I'm doing what I know to do. I'm living for Jesus, he's the way the truth. I'm not going where I shouldn't go . I'm serving Jesus with all of my might. Can anybody tell me, what's wrong with living right?

You may think I'm strange, for living the way I do. Different from this world, out of step oh, how true. Call me crazy or insane even tell me I'm not right. But one question I'd like to ask you, What's wrong with living right?

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:28 pm

I love that song

Post by Guest » Thu May 07, 2009 6:59 pm

ME TOO!

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2009 2:24 pm

wow totallty love this song it has tons of meaning to it u some people just dont understand the meaning of this song but the first time my boyfriend sang it at church i was totally in love with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 am

do you know the chords and keys to it my mom wants me to sing & play the piano to it in church!! PLEASE HELP!!! :)

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:22 am

i love this song it is more true than anything!!!

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 pm

i love this song so much when i sing it in church its blesses alot of people

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2010 8:46 pm

the keys to the song is A,D, and E that is for Piano whoever is wanting to play it on piano

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:41 pm

I would like to get a performance tape of that song to sing at my church!!! It is soo true these days!!!