I'm a Winner Either Way

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 pm

I really love this song it was my son's motto while he fought cancer..I need the sheet music please! MOM

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 pm

i bless the man who wrote cause it blessed me . praise the lord

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 pm

this is a blessing song try to pay attention to the words next time you hear or see it.

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:44 pm

This song was written by Laura Lewis. She and her husband Ray Lewis are both prolific song writers. Their web site is: lewisandlewis.org

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:11 am

I'm looking for the lyrics to Jesus Between us. Another beautiful song by Ray and Laura Lewis. Can anyone help me?

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:13 pm

the inspirations do to it too.

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 pm

IS THIS SONG "I'M A WINNER EITHER WAY" IN ANY CHURCH HYMNAL? GOD BLESSYA ALL ON THIS WEBSITE...A BLESSING TO ALL OF US! Owita
godskids

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by godskids » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:03 am

Google Bird Youmas and you will find him singing Winner either way on you-tube.
GOD BLESS

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by Guest » Thu May 27, 2010 3:05 am

Hello Everyone!
Laura Lewis here...I wrote the song, "I'm A Winner Either Way." I get emails and phone calls/letters all the time asking for lyrics, sheet music, guitar chords, sound tracks, etc. but I did not know about this website.
So, if I can help anyone, please let me know. Our website is www.lewisandlewis.org. You can read the "story behind the song" on our Song Stories page.
If you have a story or testimony about this song, I'd love to hear it, too! You can email me from my website. I give God the praise for allowing me to hold the pen the day this song was inspired. He has helped thousands of folks with it, and hundreds of groups/artists all over the world have recorded it. And if you're one of the ones that's recorded it, thanks!
God bless each one as you work for Him!
Laura Lewis
steveliu
Site Admin

I'm a Winner Either Way

Post by steveliu » Sun May 30, 2010 6:11 am

Thank you for your message, Laura, and for your wonderful service to the Lord! Your music is certainly a blessing to all of us!

God bless,
Steve