Page 1 of 1

Need the Lyrics to "I'll Have a New Body"

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:50 pm
by Guest
The song begins:

On that Resurrection morning when the last trump of God shall sound
I'll Have a new body (Praise the Lord) I'll have a new life....

Need the Lyrics to "I'll Have a New Body"

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:15 pm
by Corinne
This is from a CD I have called Revival Fire. Various artists sing and this song is by The Speers Family. Hope this helps you. God Bless.

On that resurrection morning
When all the dead in Christ shall rise
I'll have a new body
Praise the Lord....I'll have a new life

Sown in weakness....Raised in power
Ready to live in Paradise
I'll have a new body
Praise the Lord I'll have a new life

Glory.....Glory......never sad
There'll be no more sorrow
There'll be no more strife
In his likeness.....I'll be glad
I'll have a new body
Praise the Lord I'll have a new life

What a Hallelujah morning
When the last trumpet of God shall sound
I'll have a new body
Praise the Lord I'll have a new life

Graves all bursting....Saints are shouting
Heavenly beauty all around
I'll have a new body
Praise the Lord I'll have a new life

Need the Lyrics to "I'll Have a New Body"

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:17 pm
by Guest
In the Chorus it should be

There be no more sorrow, no more pain
There'll be no more strife.

Hope this helps

Need the Lyrics to "I'll Have a New Body"

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 pm
by Guest
Also, the bass lead in chorus is missing above.

During the Glory Glory Never Sad bass lead is:

I'll have new home of love eternal with the redeemed of God to stand

During "in his likeness I'll be glad"

Yes raised in the likeness of my saviour ready to live in paradise

Need the Lyrics to "I'll Have a New Body"

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:42 am
by Guest
Look up "I'll have a new body" by the Gaither

Need the Lyrics to "I'll Have a New Body"

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:05 pm
by Guest
The title of the song is "I'll Have A New Life" and I have the sheet music for it if you want . Send me a name and address and I will get it to you. I cannot e-mail it. [email protected]