Page 1 of 1

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:30 pm
by Guest
Does somebody know the lyrics this song ONE DAY I"M GOING TO TAKE A STEP TO MY THEOPHANY..............?

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:27 am
by Guest
My Theophany
(Verse 1)
Don't you worry, little children, should death knock on your door,
Don't you know that death, is the doorway,
that leads to the heavenly shore.
Over there, is no heartache, no sorrow, grief nor pain
Just perfect love, peace and joy, beyond compare.

(Chorus)
One day I'm gonna to take a step towards my theophany,
One day I'm gonna take, another step, into my theophany
One day I know the final step, is going to set me free.
My theophany, I hear it calling me.
And it's calling come up, a little higher,
Into The Perfect Word,
Come up, a little higher, into the Agape love,
Come up, a little higher, soar through the heavenlies,
My theophany, I hear it calling me.

(Verse 2)
Over the next hill I look, Oh, I see victory,
Around the next turn in the road, that old devil, he's got to flee.
God's army is marching, marching onward, to slay that old enemy.
Around the next turn I see King Jesus coming for me.

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:44 pm
by Guest
Does anyone know the Chords to this song?

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am
by Guest
Bro Steve
Shelley?

One day I'm going to take a step to my theophany

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 pm
by Guest
The song's author is Sis. Ernistine Craighead; who has since passed on.