Why should I worry, why should I fear....

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:59 pm

God Bless ,can anybody help me with the chords to this song i'm fairly new to playing keyboard and i just heard this song i love it, its blessed me and would love to sing it in my church if anybody could help me that would be appreciated . my email is donnycmd@aol .com or [email protected] .thanks

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:03 am

Any radio stations to listen to songs like "why should I worry"

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Does anybody know the guitar chords for this song

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:10 pm

The song/lyrics they are referring to at the top is actually called, "why should I worry". My wife, Charlotte Sons Baker, wrote it. We never recorded it as The Sons Family, but had several other groups to record it. We then recorded it as Isaiah's Cry in 2010, I think. Search us (Isaiah's Cry) on Facebook to hear it. The other song/hymn mentioned, Till the Storm Passes By, was written by Mosie Lister.

Thanks for posting this. I have been searching for the song writer for six months and just found this thread referring to Why Should I worry, A wonderful, inspiring song. Express thanks to Charlotte Baker. Joseph Larson does a terrific presentation of the song on YouTube.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:37 pm

Can we get sheet music to this song?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:15 pm

I found the chords off of play.riffstation.com

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Why Should I Worry (Till The Storm Passes By)

(Verse 1)

Out on the waters storms raging high, the waters around them were trouble that night,

fear filled their hearts and they felt they would die, they failed to remember that the Master was nigh,

He spoke the words and winds all stood still. Even the waters obey His will.

He calmed their storms like He will mine. If I just remember He lives deep inside.

(Chorus)
Why should I worry? Why should I fear?

When the very same Jesus He stays always near,

He lives in my heart and He hears when I cry.

I'll call on His name till the storm passes by.

(Verse 2)

We read in the Bible how He walked with them, brought light to their darkness when the way grew so dim,

how great it would be to have His steps leading mine, and to walk with the Master all of the time.

So when trials come and death is so nigh, I'll for the Master, He said He'd be there on time,

and when I'm in trouble and my body is in pain all I have to do is call on His name.
DAWNMARIE

Post by DAWNMARIE » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Why Should I Worry (Till The Storm Passes By)

(Verse 1)

Out on the waters storms raging high, the waters around them were trouble that night,

fear filled their hearts and they felt they would die, they failed to remember that the Master was nigh,

He spoke the words and winds all stood still. Even the waters obey His will.

He calmed their storms like He will mine. If I just remember He lives deep inside.

(Chorus)
Why should I worry? Why should I fear?

When the very same Jesus He stays always near,

He lives in my heart and He hears when I cry.

I'll call on His name till the storm passes by.

(Verse 2)

We read in the Bible how He walked with them, brought light to their darkness when the way grew so dim,

how great it would be to have His steps leading mine, and to walk with the Master all of the time.

So when trials come and death is so nigh, I'll for the Master, He said He'd be there on time,

and when I'm in trouble and my body is in pain all I have to do is call on His name.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:39 pm

C
G
Am
F

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:55 pm

CT and Becky Townsend sing this song. They also have a soundtrack on their website. https://cttownsend.com/product/children ... oundtrack/ This will be the soundtrack to the whole cd but Why Should I worry (Till The Storm Passes By)Is On It

You can also look them up on youtube singing the song