Searching lyrics to ""They that trust in the Lord shall be like mount, which cannot be removed but abideth forever..."

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Mbr

Searching lyrics to ""They that trust in the Lord shall be like mount, which cannot be removed but abideth forever..."

Post by Mbr » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:07 am

I've been singing the song based on Psalm 125 all day. Unfortunately, I cannot remember all the word nor can I find them anywhere.
I pray that someone remembers & will post them here. It's an AHMazing song of His Promises.
Ps. 125: "They that trust in the Lord shall be like Mount Zion, which cannot be removed but abideth forever..."
Btw, few off the words might be off... i.e. "shall be like Mount Zion vs. shall be as Mount Zion."
I think I may have learnt it in a Southern Baptist Church in the mid 80s when I gave my life to Him.
God Bless You & Have a Joyful New Year!!!