It’s called Love

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
thatscowgers4ya

It’s called Love

Post by thatscowgers4ya » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:10 am

Looking for a song with the words
It’s called love when I lift my hands and praise him
Thank you

More lyrics

The chorus

It's called love when I lift up my hands in praise and the tears flow from my eyes. Each drop says I thank you for taking and changing my worn and my wasted life. So I'll just keep expressing the way that I feel for it seems I can't say enough. Describe your feelings you say and I'll answer, my feelings I call them love.
Preacher

Re: It’s called Love

Post by Preacher » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:26 pm

I have been looking for years and can't find it either. I was told that it might be by The Baker Family.
jessesgirl72

Re: It’s called Love

Post by jessesgirl72 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:12 pm

My friends are saying that something has taken my mind, they say I’ll get over this feeling soon I will find. But I know that they’ve never ever felt what I felt from above. They call it foolish my feelings, but I call it love.

It’s called love when I lift up my hands to praise him, and tears flow from my eyes, each drop says I thank you for taking and changing my worn and my wasted life. So, I’ll just keep expressing the way that that I feel, for it seems I can’t say enough. Describe these feelings, you say “I’ll answer.” My feelings, I call it love.

I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A SECOND VERSE. i CAN'T REMEMBER UGHHH