Oh what a day

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Jamoy

Oh what a day

Post by Jamoy » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:33 pm

You may wonder why I'm so happy, and singing all the day. It's because I've met the saviour, and he's with me to stay Joy is filling my soul each moment as I go traveling on. Onto the rest that's awaiting me at the glory dawn

Oh what a day, oh what a day,
What a grand and glorious happy happy day, When I arrive, when I arrive, over in the glory to stay, No sorrow there, no sorrow there,
Sin can never enter that holy happy place, Some glad morning when crowns adorning I'll see his face.

Night is breaking and soon he's coming be ready,
Ready my friends,
Soon the trumpet will sound from heaven, Oh think this will end, I'm so happy to know I'm ready
As I go traveling on,
Onto the rest that's awaiting me at the glory down.
J.u.s.t.n.o
Buitive

Re: Oh what a day

Post by Buitive » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:15 am

That's a beautiful hymn! It's inspiring to hear about your joy and anticipation for the glory that awaits you. Music has a way of uplifting our spirits and expressing our faith. Thank you for sharing these heartfelt lyrics.