Page 1 of 1

Need these lyrics!

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 9:53 pm
by Savhill
“Some people say I think I’ve been saved….” Then the chorus is like “theres not a doubt that I’ve been saved bought by the blood that Jesus gave on Calvary (yes on Calvary) he did it for you and me”

Re: Need these lyrics!

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:22 pm
by reta cherry
Here's one version. I don't know if it's the one you need tho.

Once I served the Lord
only with my lips
And I put my trust
in my church membership
But in my soul had disturb,
And I earnestly prayed
Till I knew without a doubt I’m saved

Chorus
Without a doubt I’m saved
I have been born again
Washed in calvary’s flow
pure and white within.
Though I once was lost
and in sin's chains enslaved
But now I know
without a doubt I’m saved.

There is a deep settled peace
in my happy soul
Now my life has an aim
heaven is my goal
And the world’s gathering storms
Can't make me afraid
And I can shout
without a doubt I’m saved.

Re: Need these lyrics!

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:37 pm
by kristyjw
Any idea what time frame this is from? Style of music?