Yahwah I know you are near

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:05 am

....tnx...poh.....nhanap ko rin ung song n hinahanap ko....tnx....... :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

This song really made me feel special when I was a kid I felt so lonely, but God was telling me He was with me all the time - and He still is, thank you for the lyrics!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:03 pm

i am in very deep trouble right now. i wanted to find inspiration from the lord to guide me from the consequent stress of it all. i typed in the lyrics, got this thread. thank you very much for this. truly. ROLAND

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 am

Hi, Pls. somebody direct me to the guitar chords for this song. God bless you all!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am

Hi! there thanks a lot for posting the lyrics. Its really an inspiring and comforting song. It helps me a lot specially during those days that I'm down and feeling so lost. Thank you & GOD Bless! - Vangie

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:42 pm

I am Leonarda I like this song very much, when I sang this song I felt that God is really present in my life. Thank you ....GBU

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 pm

The song is right but matt has got the first name right. 'YAHWAH' meaning cause to become. Patx

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:06 am

THANK YOU FOR THE LYRICS. GOD BLESS YOU.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:24 pm

This was written post Vatican II when a misinterpretation resulted in Catholics believing it was ok to use the Tetragrammaton (the real name of God).

Unfortunately the Vatican has now clarified that YHWH cannot be used in any liturgy so this beautiful rendering of a psalm can't be sung at mass any more unless you replace YHWH with another word that describes God.

http://www.catholic.org/international/i ... p?id=28949

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmjavascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,':p')