Yahwah I know you are near

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:24 pm

thanks steve, i hav to sing a solo of this at mass and i forgot the lyrics!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:48 am

i love this song it really touch my heart.. and god is the best! he never let us down

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Pity we can't sing this song in church anymore.

The Catholic Church banned using Gods Personal Name in liturgy.
e.g. The letter to the Bishops Conferences on 'the name of God', Jun 29 2008.

The lyrics of course, are from Psalm 139.

Regards

Tom

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi! My name is Ms Joji Arciaga Benavidez thanks Steve it helps me a lot. this is my favorite song since i was a little girl. and I need the lyrics of this song right now at this very moment.. God bless !

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 am

I just woke up with this song in my mind. It is one of my favorite hymns. I've never actually looked up the words. They are beautiful

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:44 am

Thank you very much for sharing this song to people around the world and could play and sing this in times when we are happy or sad...thank you so much..

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 pm

thank you - When I need to be reminded that he is near (which I forget he always is) - I love to sing this hymn for reassurance - isn't it just perfect 0

deirdrre

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:41 am

thank you so much for posting this song, i've been looking for the songs lyrics but i find it hard,but now i already have i'm so happy .........
i sing parts of this song when i was in high school....
thanks a lot......

with love
jean

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:53 pm

I thank God for letting Steve post the lyrics of this song and for letting this song shake us in so many ways. Peace be with each one of us!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 am

[up]