Yahwah I know you are near

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:57 am

This is my all-time fave mass song too, and i recently discovered it's Psalm 139! How cool is that?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:40 am

thanks a mil!!! God bless! - mary

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:10 am

Is someone know if Yahweh you are Near is in the Bible? It is really familiar to me that i once read it in hymns or any part of the Bible, im not sure... please help..

regz

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:24 pm

It is all these years later today I researched for the lyrics to "Yaweh I know your are near"......to find the lyrics because the tune is a wonderful memory of when I sang it to my children. I was reading Psalm 139 (my favorite) the words in the Scripture but I wanted the exact words written as Dan Schutte's gift to our world in this beautiful song. I couldn't remember his name so thanks "guests who gave his name" I have always thanked God for his talents in music.

God Bless All who sing this song!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 pm

anybody know where you can get free piano sheet music??????

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:40 am

i love this song very much, it guides us into the righteousness pathway thru GOD.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 am

I had sing this wonderful song when i was in grade 2 sometime in 1982, i first heard it in a church, Calasiao Church during a dawn mass when my grandmother died.

i am now 37 years old and whenever i sing this beautiful miraculous song, i can not help but cry. sing this song with all your heart and you can feel GOD is only besides you. I have a chronic insomia, i tried many sleeping pills, even bought them in the United States and Canada but still my insomia did not cure it. Then one day, its just open my mouth singing this song and so I started singing this song.

every night before i sleep i see to it i sang it then after awhile i fall asleep...

God is great.

Post by Guest » Sat May 22, 2010 8:19 pm

When I did my charismatic renewal quite sometime ago there are two song my group would love to sing and they are Yaweh and Amazing Grace. It is such a perfect match made by people who believe in god.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:27 am

thank you much...

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 am

GOD is good all the time.......