"Whatever it Tkes to Draw Closer to You, Lord"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:42 am

Can someone email me the music sheet of this song. I'll be glad for a copy of it. [email protected] thats my email address, I've been looking for this song for some time now.

Thanks in Advance. Meshack

Posted: 30 Jan 2009 01:04

I have it! How can I email it to you?

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:02 am

Hello, My brother learned this song while in the States, and I'd like to have a copy of the sheet music with notes for playing on the piano. Would you be able to send it to my e-mail address? [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello, I made a mistake in the last post--sorry--my e-mail address is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:04 am

i would like a copy also please? my email add is [email][email protected].[/email]

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Hello would anyone please send me the sheet music for this? Please my email is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:55 am

I would love a copy of the sheet music. My email [email][email protected].[/email] Thank you so much. God bless

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:24 am

Hello, would you please email me the lyrics and music to me
[email protected] I just love this song and would like to sing it in our church. Thank you soo very much.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:50 am

hello..can someone please email the music sheet of this song at [email protected]
thanks..
Yvette21

Re: "Whatever it Tkes to Draw Closer to You, Lord"

Post by Yvette21 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:53 am

lmagalei wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:48 pm Hi, there! Can you email a copy to me as well? Thanks in advance & God bless!
Tommy w.

Re: "Whatever it Tkes to Draw Closer to You, Lord"

Post by Tommy w. » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Would like source of accommeniment tape with all verses