Page 1 of 2

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:44 pm
by IBSAVED
Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:03 am
by malachi456
There is one called 'send down the rain'

Send down the rain, Lord,
Send down the rain, Lord,
Send down the latter rain.....

If that is the one you are looking for I can get the words for you.

God bless
Caleb

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:19 pm
by Guest
Yes, please get the words for me. I would greatly appreciate it. I want to sing it during our intercessory prayer service.

Thanks

Rev. Glover

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 pm
by Made_By_Mercy
I might have messed up a couple of words if I did somebody correct it, but there is is



Verse 1
I'm tired of just the same old thing, tradition where in your name,
I'm tired of a man-made worship hour, I'm tired
I'm tired of a song with no praise, where worshiping You is out of place,
I'm Tired of reliogious formality, I'm tired.

Chorus
Send the Rain, Send the fire, Send the wind, Send the Holy Ghost in Power,
Send the Rain, Send the fire, Send the wind, Send the Holy Ghost in Power,
Send the rain !

Verse 2
We're ready for revival Lord, We're ready to walk through that door,
We're ready Lord Oh let it pour, We're ready Lord.
We're ready Lord, Enough is enough, We're ready to drink from that cup,
We're ready Lord, Oh fill us up, We're ready Lord

Chorus
Send the Rain, Send the fire, Send the wind, Send the Holy Ghost in Power,
Send the Rain, Send the fire, Send the wind, Send the Holy Ghost in Power,
Send the rain !

Tag:
Chorus
Send the Rain, Send the fire, Send the wind, Send the Holy Ghost in Power,
Send the Rain!

Brittany

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 am
by Guest
Any chance anyone has the chords for this song, the one brittany gave words too is the one I am looking for. can't find chords anywhere.
thanks

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:31 am
by malachi456
Send down the rain, Lord (F)
Gospel Way Song Book #218
Copyright Unknown COPCON

Send down the rain, Lord
Send down the rain, Lord
Send down the latter rain.
Send down the rain, Lord
Send down the rain, Lord
Send down the latter rain.

My brother needs rain, Lord
My brother needs rain, Lord
Send down the latter rain.
My brother needs rain, Lord
My brother needs rain, Lord
Send down the latter rain.

My sister needs rain, Lord
My sister needs rain, Lord
Send down the latter rain.
My sister needs rain, Lord
My sister needs rain, Lord
Send down the latter rain.

We all need the rain, Lord
We all need the rain, Lord
Send down the latter rain.
We all need the rain, Lord
We all need the rain, Lord
Send down the latter rain

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 am
by Guest
Who sings Send the Rain? is it on itunes? Please send me an e-mail, if u know who sings it.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:49 am
by niki
The best version of this song that I have heard is by the H.I.M. choir (I believe that stands for Holiness in Music and they also have Holiness in Ministries) I am not sure what church they are from.

You can type HIM chord charts in your search bar and when you open that up click on conferences and scroll down to 2005 conference and there is a list of songs there. click on Send the Rain and the chords will come up. This site has been a blessing to me because I have their CDs and you can get the chords to almost all their songs on this site.

There are a few other groups that sing this on youtube and there are some songs by HIM on youtube but I didn't find this one by them, though I didn't look too long.

In Christ, Niki

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:50 am
by niki
Sorry, I failed to mention the Send the rain I am referring to is the one above with the lyrics posted by Made by Mercy.

Need lyrics to "Send The Rain"

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 am
by Guest
H.I.M. is the Pentecostal Tabernacle in Richmond Indiana. Jeff Wyatt puts it on.