He's everything to me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 am

The words and music to He's Everything To Me can also be found in the book known as the "Baptist Hymnal" (that is what is printed on the cover) on page 463. I,too, learned this song as a teen while living in Texas and have never forgotten the song... it speaks volumns!!!

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:08 am

Today, while I was meditating, i just remembered some beautiful songs of Ralph Carmichael. But i forgot the lyrics of All my life, He's everything To me, and A Quiet Place. Thank God, I was able to get them through this website. Thank you for those who made the lyrics available. Le's all praise Him with our voices, lifting the Name Above all Names, Jesus, my Lord and my Savior, my Yeshua, Adonai.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 am

I love this song!!!!!!!!javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' :) ')
pushnuk2012

He's everything to me

Post by pushnuk2012 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 am

Do you happen to know "Not only going to make it but I'm going to enjoy the trip"?
I need the verses

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:43 am

I remember singing this song as a young teen too, one of my favourites, still is today. Thank you for posting the words. Lost the lyrics many years ago

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 am

there is a song that my sister and I ARE LOOKING FOR THAT OUR PARENTS USED TO SING AND US TOO AS KIDS ....
CALLED " THE WOMAN AT THE WELL " I THINK OR MAYBE WOMAN OF SAMARIA ALL WE CAN THINK OF IS THE FIRST LINE OR SO OF THE FIRST VERSE AND GOES LIKE THIS WE THINK

THERE WAS A WOMAN OF SAMARIA WHO SET BY THE WE--LL AND MY JESUS HE SAT WITH HER AND THE STORY SHE DID TELL .............

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:37 am

anyone that has the words to" the woman at the well" or " woman of samaria "

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 pm

hello.. i have been looking for a certain song that has a lyrics/part like she is everything to him...what can I just remember is the story of that particular...its was song of a guy who is in love with girl and somehow narrate the story how he meet here, how he proposes and how she died and in the end he was able to be with again through eternal life...i would appreciate your help...thanks

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Interesting, I'm 47 too and remember this song from my childhood but not since.
If you get a chance to hear it, it has a total 60's ring to it and may even have come out of the "Jesus freak" movement?

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:58 pm

My father pass away over 21 years ago and as I was going through his things I found the sheet music to He everything to me. My 9 children and I are planning on singing that song on Sunday . My second daughter will play the piano. I am not sure if anyone has heard that song. Maybe the older people. I sure hope its a blessing to all that hear it.