He's everything to me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Anybody remember the lyrics to good news children of God never die? My email address is: suzi.muniz@ yahoo.com

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:43 am

It will cost you $5.50, but it's available at http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mt ... 0099904_D3
Jewels66

Re: He's everything to me

Post by Jewels66 » Fri May 15, 2020 3:21 am

Here it is 2020 amid the Corona virus Pandemic. I was doing my devotions and this song came into my head. I Google it and it came up. I knew all but a couple of words. I too sang this back in the 60's. The words mean a lot to me. Thanks for the lyrics. God bless.
Edwin

Re: He's everything to me

Post by Edwin » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:21 am

...wow , some if these reviews go way back...i wonder if mine will ever be read...? Was just a lost orphan boy of around 15...heard this song while attending some crazy youngsters proclaiming they followed Jesus... amongst others , this song impacted my life so much that it was one of my foundation upon which Christ revealed His Great Love to me...! Today , by Yahweh's Grace , I'm going on 62...been walking with Jesus for 48 years... Thanks Cliff...you played a part in all this Majestic God stuff...