Page 1 of 2

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:43 am
by Live4Him
It goes; I command my hands to praise the Lord, I command my hands to praise the Lord, hands hands praise the Lord. I command my feet to praise the Lord..........

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:44 am
by Jessica36
Everything That Has Breath/Malcolm Williams


I come to praise Him, and magnify His wonderful name
He's worthy of praise, I've come to praise him, lift up Jesus
I command, I command my hands to clap
I command, I command my feet to stomp
I command, everything that has breath praise the lord

Bridge
Let everything, everything that hath breath praise Him
You ought to praise him, come on and praise him
Just command your hands to clap
Then command you feet to stomp
Everything that has breath praise him

Vamp
Everything, everything that hath breath praise the lord
Everything, if you hath breath you ought to praise him
Everything, Everything, Everything
Everything, that hath breath praise the lord.

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm
by Guest
I command my HANDS to praise the Lord
I command my HANDS to praise the Lord
HANDS, HANDS praise the Lord
HANDS, HANDS praise the Lord

I command my FEET to praise the Lord
I command my FEET to praise the Lord
FEET, FEET praise the Lord
FEET, FEET praise the Lord

I command my HEART to praise the Lord
I command my HEART to praise the Lord
HEART, HEART praise the Lord
HEART, HEART praise the Lord

I command my MIND to praise the Lord
I command my MIND to praise the Lord
MIND, MIND praise the Lord
MIND, MIND praise the Lord

HANDS, HANDS Praise the Lord
FEET, FEET Praise the Lord
HEART, HEART Praise the Lord
MIND, MIND Praise the Lord

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:24 pm
by Guest
Dis song is so wonderful and great i reall love dis song

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 pm
by Guest
i sing this song alot of times

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:31 pm
by Guest
my name is brittany dean and i love this song sooo much

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm
by Guest
love song

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:18 am
by Guest
I command my hands
to Praise the Lord(x4)
Hands, Praise the Lord

[2]
I command my feet
to Praise the Lord(x4)
Feet, Praise the Lord

[3]
I command my body
to Praise the Lord(x4)
Body praise the Lord

[4]
I command my hands
to Praise the Lord
I command my feet
to Praise the Lord
I command my body
to Praise the Lord
[bridge]
Hands, Praise the Lord
Feet, Praise the Lord
Body, Praise the Lord

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 pm
by Guest
hi i love this song and my church sings this song to.i looooove this song alot!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know this praise song...I command my hands to praise the Lord

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:56 pm
by Guest
Our Praise Team does this song. We added

I command the church to Praise the Lord.