Page 1 of 2
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:01 am
by Guest
Hello, I am looking for the verses to " He Payed A Debt He Did Not Owe" I'm not even sure if it has verses But I thought I see if any of you all new. I would appretiate any help I could get, Thanks.
The Chorse goes like this,
He payed a debt he did not owe,
I owed a debt I could not pay,
I needed someone to wash my sins away,
Now I sing a brand new song; Amazing Grace,
For my Jeses payed a debt I could never pay.
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:15 pm
by steve
I think this is what you're looking for:
1.
There was a time in my life when I longed for peace of mind
I never pondered sin's price that must be paid
This life sin took its toll in wasted years, still un-resigned,
But on Jesus, at the cross, my sin was laid
Chorus
He paid a debt He did not owe,
I owed a debt I could not pay,
I needed someone to wash my sin away
And now I sing that brand new song: Amazing Grace
For Jesus paid the debt that I could never pay
2.
And then one day Jesus touched me
And I knew his life divine
Now he leads me down the path that's filled with His love.
No more alone, I'll sing His praise for I feel Him deep inside
Just knowing Jesus is worth more than anything
Chorus
God bless,
Steve
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:49 am
by Guest
Yes!! That's it. Thank You so much.
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:56 pm
by Guest
Does anybody have the music for this?
Thanks
Bernice
[email protected]
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:21 pm
by steve
Hi Bernice,
You can find music in this book:
Youth Chorus Book, Volume 1
Thanks!
Steve
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:58 pm
by thecatthatis
Who wrote it?
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:10 am
by Guest
G.McSpadden
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:38 am
by Guest
is there a place where i can listen to this song?
thanks!
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm
by Guest
Where can I get the chords for "Fire in the house" by Eric Nuzum?
Please email it to
[email protected]
Thank you
I need Help On the song " He Payed a Debt He Did Not Owe"
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 am
by Guest
please who sang the song