Page 1 of 1
Lyrics to I Choose The Lord
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:40 am
by workingforgod2004
I would like to have the lyrics to this song the Nelons sings it
Lyrics to I Choose The Lord
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:32 am
by Guest
This is a great song!!! I love the Roger Henson Family!!!
Silver & Gold they aren't much
If I had to choose, I'd choose His touch
For without it, I am sure I die
Yes if I had to choose, this is what I'd cry
Chorus
I choose the Lord
He's the one I love
10,000 fair ones, He's the fairest of
I choose the Lord
He's my everything
And to beat it all
He's the King of kings
Say what you want, but He's the best around
You could search the world, but I've already found
That He's more than gold or silver ever'd buy
Yes if i had to choose, this is what I'd cry!
Chorus
TAG
And to beat it all
He's the King of kings
Lyrics to I Choose The Lord
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:35 am
by Guest
This is awesome
Lyrics to I Choose The Lord
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:00 pm
by songinmyheart
Lyrics to I Choose The Lord
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:27 am
by Guest
Going down the road and this song came on! What a blessing it was!
So thankful, that I chose the Lord in my life!
What a beautiful song!