Page 1 of 1

There's a brand new angel in the choir and I want to hear her sing

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:49 am
by Guest
"There's a brand new angel in the choir and I want to hear her sing." Can anyone tell me the name of this song so that I can search for the lyrics. I love this song but can't think of the name of it.

There's a brand new angel in the choir and I want to hear her sing

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:41 pm
by whiteyowhite
The Name of the song is "I've got more to go to heaven for tha i had yesterday"
It was written by Mr. Jack Campbell
I have the lyrics if you would like me to post them for you?

There's a brand new angel in the choir and I want to hear her sing

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:17 am
by Guest
I would be ever so greatful if you could please post the lyrics. Do you know that song, "chances are you'll find me at the saviors feet?" Thanks so much in advance.

There's a brand new angel in the choir and I want to hear her sing

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:48 pm
by whiteyowhite
"I'VE GOT MORE TO GO TO HEAVEN "

I'VE BEEN ON MY WAY TO HEAVEN , FOR A LONG LONG TIME, AND MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED, THAT'S CLOUDED UP MY MIND, BUT I AM MORE DETERMINED TO WALK THE NARROW WAY, I'VE GOT MORE TO GO TO HEAVEN FOR THAN I HAD YESTERDAY

CHORUS:

THERE'S A GOLDEEN STREET TO WALK UPON. A BELL I'M GONNA RING, A BRAND NEW ANGEL IN THE CHOIR, I WANT-A HEAR HER SING, THERE'LL BE A LOT OF FRIENDS A-WAITING, WHEN I WALK THRU THE GATES, I'VE GOT MORE TO GO TO HEAVEN FOR, THAN I HAD YESTERDAY

I'VE BEEN THROUGH THE LONESOME VALLEY, I'VE CLIMBED THE HIGHEST HILL, I'VE KNOWN THE JOY OF BEING, IN THE CENTER OF GOD'S WILL, I'VE WATCHED THE ANGELS COME AND TAKE MY LOVED ONES HOME TO STAY, I'VE GOT MORE TO GO TO HEAVEN FOR THAN I HAD YESTERDAY

REPEAT CHORUS:

MAY GOD BLESS!!

MR. JACK CAMPBELL WROTE THIS SONG AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS SUCH AS: "THE BEST IS YET TO COME"
"OH, WHAT A HAPPY DAY"
"I KNOW A MAN WHO CAN"
"JESUS USE ME"

There's a brand new angel in the choir and I want to hear her sing

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:32 am
by Guest
Thank you so very much! Do you know that song that goes, chances are you'll find me at the saviors feet? That's probably not the name of it. Thanks in advance

There's a brand new angel in the choir and I want to hear her sing

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:47 pm
by whiteyowhite
Sorry, I don't know that one, but i know "Look for me at Jesus feet"

There's a brand new angel in the choir and I want to hear her sing

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 pm
by Guest
my daddy loved this song. he is my angel in heave, that i cant wait to see. thank u for posting this!!!