Page 1 of 2

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:49 pm
by sunset333s
Praise God it's settled I'm saved
Praise God what a wonderful peace I have found

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:59 pm
by Guest
Rivers of joy are now flooding my soul
I know my sin debt is paid
I'm forgiven of my sin and I've been born again
Praise God, It's Settled, I'm saved!

Praise God, what a wonderful peace I have found
It's settled I know that my name's written down
I'm saved, I'm free, no longer a slave
Praise God, It's settled, I'm saved!

The burden of sin that I've carried so long
It's gone Christ rose from the grave
and you can't make me doubt what I'm gonna shout
Praise God, It's settled, I'm saved!

Praise God, what a wonderful peace I have found
It's settled I know that my name's written down
I'm saved, I'm free, no longer a slave
Praise God, It's settled, I'm saved!

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:11 pm
by Guest
thanks.

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:55 pm
by Guest
Og this is just such a wonderful song... And it's true! :) He rose from the grave..

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:42 pm
by Guest
this is a good song my mama loves it and so do i

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:53 pm
by Guest
I could listen to this song over and over and over again. I love it.

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:44 am
by Guest
this is my fave song... i love it sooo much. every time i hear it i can feel the holy ghost

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:44 pm
by LIBC GIRL
i love this song to it's a good old fashioned song the way i like em lol

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm
by Guest
i so love this song its a love song for me

Praise God It's Settled I'm Saved Need lyricfs

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:58 pm
by Guest
wonderful song.i'm a gospel singer myself.there's tremendous responce from my church when i sing this song.