Page 1 of 1

i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:43 am
by Guest
i need lyrics to "look what i've traded for a mansion"

i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:50 am
by sunset333s
LOOK WHAT I TRADED
by The Gospel Rays

I once heard a story of a sainted old mother,
Who had lived out her life here on earth;
As she lay on her death bed her friends gathered 'round her,
And these were the last words she said.

Oh, look what I traded for a mansion,
Oh, look what I'm leaving behind;
Oh, look who will be there to greet me,
When I step in God's sweet Paradise.

I'm leaving behind all my sorrows,
I'm leaving behind all my cares;
For I traded it all for a mansion,
That Jesus has gone to prepare.

Her hands were so feeble her voice was so low,
But she still had a smile on her face;
She said I hear singing, Oh, they're waiting for me,
As she looked up to heaven and said.

Oh, look what I traded for a mansion,
Oh, look what I'm leaving behind;
Oh, look who will be there to greet me,
When I step in God's sweet Paradise.

I'm leaving behind all my sorrows,
I'm leaving behind all my cares;
For I traded it all for a mansion,
That Jesus has gone to prepare.

Oh, look what I traded for a mansion.

i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:48 pm
by Johnnie
Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music? Thanks!

i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 pm
by Guest
I've looked for this song for years. I would really like to have the chords or fiddle tab for it.
Thanks
Millie

i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:12 am
by Guest
That's one of my all time favorite songs. It was sung at my dads funeral

i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:38 am
by Guest
so I can't find the sheet music anywhere. Has it ever been published? there's a lot of YouTube videos of people singing it. Looks like someone would write it up .