i'm looking for the song latter rain

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
cook322000

Post by cook322000 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:03 pm

it goes something like this- send down the rain lord send down the rain lord send down that latter rain there's holy ghost in the rain lord holy ghost in the rain lord holy ghost in that latter rain need the rest of the lyrics please!!
jocerut

Post by jocerut » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:46 am

This is what I remember:

Send down the rain Lord send down the rain Lord
Send down the Holy Ghost rain
Send down the rain Lord send down the rain Lord
Send down that latter rain

We need the rain Lord we need the rain Lord
We need the Holy Ghost rain
We need the rain Lord we need the rain Lord
We need that latter rain

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:19 pm

There's healing in the rain Lord...
There's victory in the rain Lord...
There's love in the rain Lord..

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I am on line looking for the samething, at lest I think this is what you are looking for. If I don't find it on here I think I can find it at Pathway Bible book store with the Church of God in Cleveland, Tenn.

Joel prohesied of what his power would do, for you, your children, and their children too.
It will brake the chains of bondage and set your free,
Make you walk in joy and give you liberty,
You'll never be the same once he's poured out that latter rain

Send down the rain, send down that lattrer rain
What kind of spirit are you talking about ?
That latter rain that is being poured out.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 am

Repeat ....Send down the rain
(Verse 1) In an upper chamber saints begin to pray waiting for the spirit to come passing their way and suddenly there came a mighty rushing wind , tongues of fire came down and sat on every one of them they were dancing in the spirit, they were shouting for joy preaching prophsying lifting up their voice, they were all in such amazement as the spirit came down , you know revival started breaking out all over the town, what kin of spirit, am I talking about, that latter rain that is being poured out..... Joel prohesied of what His spirit could do for you your children and their children too, well it will break the chains of bondage and set you free, it 'll make you walk in joy and give you victory. You'll never be the same once He's pored out that latter day rain.
Repeat Send down the rain
(Verse 2) tomorrow maybe im sleepy.....

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:44 am

i'm looking for an old song i can only remember a part of it that kinda went...i'll never let the devil in..i'll never compromise with sin..he may temp me within.. but i'll never let him in...it also says something about the devil is conseated and he thinks he very wise i remember hereing this gospel song when i was 16 and i'm now 6o can you please help me find this song? thank you so much ruth ann

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:23 am

please post verse 2 I cant find my lyrics and im supposed to sing this tomorrow!!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 pm

What is the second verse?? Can't find it anywhere.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Verse 2
"They said that it would never last, that Pentecost would die. But north, south, east, and west the church is still alive. So shout it from the mountain tops, let every saint proclaim: yesterday, today, and forever, God is still the same!"

Post by Guest » Wed May 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Is that all of the second verse?