Someone Who Cares

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Someone Who Cares

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:48 pm

I am looking for the lyrics to a song that goes something like this: Someone who cares, someone who shares all of your troubles like no other can do. He'll come down from the sky and brush the tears from your eyes...

Please help me if you can. I remember my mother singing this song when I was a child. My mother went to be with the Lord on 11-25-05, and I really want to learn this song.
drsweets

Someone Who Cares

Post by drsweets » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:12 pm

I think this was posted before, but here it is for you! My great-aunts sing this. I understand how you feel about the passing of your loved one. It has been almost 2 years since my grandfather passed away and its still tough! My prayers are with you!
- Heather

SOMEONE TO CARE

When the world seems cold and your friends seem few,
There is someone who cares for you;
When you've tears in your eyes, your heart bleeds inside,
There is someone who cares for you.

Someone to care, someone to share,
All your troubles like no other can do;
He'll come down from the skies, brush the tears from your eyes,
You're His child and He cares for you.

When your disappointments come and you feel so blue,
There is someone who cares for you;
And when you need a friend, a friend till the end,
There is someone who's a friend to you.

Someone to care, someone to share,
All your troubles like no other can do;

Someone Who Cares

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:47 pm

Thank you so very much. I really miss my mom, and I get consolation just being able to sing a song that she loved to sing when I was a child. My mom was not a "singer" but she would always sing as she went about taking care of her family and home.
steveliu
Site Admin

Someone Who Cares

Post by steveliu » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:00 am

Hi Guest,

I lost my mom too. In two days it'll have been 14 years, but there hasn't been a day I haven't thought about her.

Reading the lyrics that drsweets posted, I think it's just wonderful that your mom left you such a wonderful memory. The words in the hymn are so true. You mom left you in His good hands, just as mine did. I wish you all of God's blessings, and look forward to meeting our moms again one day :)

God bless,
Steve

Someone Who Cares

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:32 pm

Thank you Steve for your thoughtfulness.

Someone Who Cares

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:45 pm

I love that songSomeone who cares .My Dad and I would sing this song .Dad is gone now I could not remenber the words. THANkS SO MUCH
Henry Thomas 123

Re: Someone Who Cares

Post by Henry Thomas 123 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:05 am

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:48 pm I am looking for the lyrics to a song that goes something like this: Someone who cares, someone who shares all of your troubles like no other can do. He'll come down from the sky and brush the tears from your eyes...

Please help me if you can. I remember my mother singing this song when I was a child. My mother went to be with the Lord on 11-25-05, and I really want to learn this song.
Eddie Nilson Bennett

Re: Someone Who Cares

Post by Eddie Nilson Bennett » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:29 pm

Grace how sweet the sound:
That save a rich like me.
I once was lost but now I've found