need lyrics to childrens' chorus-Will You Be Ready?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
granof6

Post by granof6 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:35 am

I know some of the verse, but I can't recall the rest.
"Say, will you be ready when Jesus comes, Are your garments spotless, Are they white as snow?"---------I can't recall the rest.
The second verse is, "Two will be together grinding at the mill, Two will be together sleeping calm and still, One will be taken and the other left behind, Will you be ready, When Jesus comes."
Would love to find the music and words for this hymn.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 am

This is the version I learned:

Chorus: Will you be ready when Jesus comes? Are you truly born again, washed in Jesus' Blood?
Are your garments spotless, Are they white as snow? Will you be ready when Jesus comes?

Verse:
"Two will be together grinding at the mill, Two will be together sleeping calm and still, One will be taken and the other left behind, Will you be ready, When Jesus comes."
That's the only verse I know. I learned this in the 50s! I was trying to remember it, and googled it today. Thanks for helping me remember!
granof6

Post by granof6 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:18 am

Thank you so much. That is exactly what I needed. I know the tune and now I have the words. I thought it was from the 50's. I appreciate your help.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:39 am

I know that Jesus is coming back again no more sadnss no more misery on that day for you or me.
oh what a joy it will be will you be ready when my jesus come, will you be ready.

when jesus come again he`SAY I come for thee no more sickness no more pain on that day for you and me ,oh what joy it will be will you be ready when my jesus come.

will you be ready, when jesus come
will you be ready when jesus come
when he comes again
when he comes again
ready when jesus come

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:46 am

I'm 78 but the Lord has given me a wonderful memory. Here's what I remember from almost 70 years ago. And I believe it's complete. Russell Yates

Say, will you be ready when Jesus comes.
Are you truly born-again?
Washed in Jesus blood.
Are your garments spotless?
Are they white as snow?
Will you be ready when Jesus comes?

Two will be together, grinding at the mill.
Two will be together, sleeping calm and still.
One will be taken and the other left behind.
Will you be ready when Jesus comes?
Mk5555

Re: need lyrics to childrens' chorus-Will You Be Ready?

Post by Mk5555 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:43 pm

What is the title of this song??