I want to see Jesus cause He died for me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 pm

I bowed on my knees- the Gaithers

I want to see Jesus-the Catheidrals

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:08 am

the Down East Boys also recorded, I want to see Jesus. it is on one of their cds back from I think 2008 and I listen to it quite often.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:32 am

The Inmans from Memphis, TN, recorded this song in about 1981, on their Visions of Home album.
liwhit50

Post by liwhit50 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm

If you want the song just reply and i will contact Dale for you. He is my cousin and lives in my hometown.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:48 pm

these song are soms great song

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:07 pm

I am cousin to the singer and song writer of the song I wanna see Jesus cause he died for me. Name Billy Dale Sexton and in Dove Hall of Fame for this song.. He still lives here in our home town. I can tell him if any want to get in touch with him.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:08 pm

My email is [email protected] if want to get in touch with Billy Dale Sexton.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:59 am

Thank you all so much! We sing at a retirement/nursing home and had a lady repeatedly request this song. We tried many songs but they were all wrong. I am almost positive this is the song she has been asking for every month for the last four months! If we can learn it over night I think there will be a very happy senior adult tomorrow!!!
Arkygirl

I want to see Jesus

Post by Arkygirl » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Billy Dale Sexton wrote “ I want to see Jesus” he wrote several good songs! Seen him lots of times in person!