name of this song - Precious Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:11 pm

For all you Thomas Whitfiled company fans, there 30th reunion will take pace April 28, 2007 in Detroit MI

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:16 am

Well...it is clear that this song ministers to the body of Christ. I heard it this past Sunday and have been worshipping him with it all week. I was trying to find a recording of it and found these posts. Thank you all and may Our Father richly bless you.

Francine O

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:18 am

I have heard this song in church a lot,I've been singing it in my heart for the longest time. All I knew was "I am persuaded Lord to love You, Forever to worship thee". I searched and found it, thanks.
God Bless You much!
Minister A.P. Allen

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:54 am

Hi Steve:
Thanks for the song, I am persuaded. I've listen to it on TBN netork, ever since this song stayed in my heart I love it. I wish I could get the music to it.

Thanks again
Sylvia

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:19 pm

i really like this song Precious Jesus but i cannot find the name of the album. Can someone please help me and tell me the name of the album. i would greatly appreciate it.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:56 pm

I love this song so much this song is a blessing to me and my friends.when we song this song you can feel the holy spirit moving through us .Because faith in God can move mountians out of your life.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:51 pm

To those that are looking for this album Darwin Hobbs has it on his CD the worshiper number 6 (worship medeley)

Be Bless,
Sis. J.Stansbury
Wilmington, De

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:37 am

Thanxs so much for the lyrics. It has done my heart so well to see the words to this song. We have to sing this song Sunday. Thank you, again
JA
Grand Rapids, MI

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:12 pm

It is truly a blessing how I feel upon this page. I've been searching for the lyrics to this blessed song and here I found it. Thank you Steve for the words because this song fell on my spirit to sing for my church's gospel program this Saturday but I didn't know the words now I sing this song boldly to the congregation and pray that it ministers to someone's heart and spirit. Be continually blessed.

Savior Praizer

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:12 pm

thanks lots