Page 1 of 1

Need lyrics - t always gets the darkest just before daylight

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:26 am
by Boudreaux
I have some of the lyrics to a song I heard over 25 years ago I need the whole song and the chords if possible

It always gets the darkest just before daylight
And old Satan fights the hardest in the middle of the night
The dawning of a brand new day is drawing near
Thank God the sun will soon appear

I think this may be the chorus

Need lyrics - t always gets the darkest just before daylight

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:41 pm
by marilynsaviary
If you could please contact me, I have been looking for the lyrics to this song everywhere. I would love to sing this at my church. If you could please help me both I and my church would be grateful. My E-Mail address is [email][email protected].[/email] Thank You for any help you could give.

Marilyn

Need lyrics - t always gets the darkest just before daylight

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:57 pm
by colinlivo
any body got words for my lord grows more precious to me