Page 1 of 1

Piece by Piece

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:49 am
by Mimijoy
I am looking for the sheet music for a song that I call Piece by Piece (not sure of the title). IThe cho. goes: Piece by piece put it back together Jesus. Piece by piece put it back together Lord. Only you have the plan, only you understand. Piece by piece put it back together Lord.

Thanks for any help!

Piece by Piece

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:27 pm
by Guest
Hi Mimijoy,
I realize your post is like 8 years old, but that is an old Davis Family song from like the 1960's. I don't believe I have ever seen sheet music on it, but Derwin Ward and Terry performed it a bit in the 1980's. I know the lyrics, but I am not sure if there is a copyright violation in my posting them or not.