Jesus Use Me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Thank you all i needed that

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:03 pm

No matter how long ago this song was written- it still inspires me.

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Inspires me as well and would love to share with my church family during missions moments. Does anyone have the piano music to this or know where I can find it?
whiteyowhite

Jesus Use Me

Post by whiteyowhite » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm

To the Post above:

This is where you can get the music for "Jesus Use Me"
Mr. Jack Campbell (deceased) wrote this song and He published it in a songbook entitled "A Man and His Music". There are 20 songs that he wrote
(Words and Music) in the book. I bought mine from His wife. Mrs Charlene
Campbell for $5.00 each. I hope She still has some books left. Here is her
address if you would like to send her a note:

Charlene Campbell
1908 ST Hwy
Gideon, MO. 63848

God Bless!!!

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:38 pm

This song is really a blessins for those like me who are willing to be used by God a vessel desired to be fully eqiped and used by God

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 am

Thanks for the lyrics. My mom taught me the chorus when I was small. She is gone now and I have looked for the words for a long time.y23r5

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 am

First, I thank God for the inspiration and Mr. Campbell for the ear that was able to hear it. This song will ring out for many years to come. God bless. In Christ's great love. Little John 2

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:11 am

This song has always been one of my favorites. I bless God for the inspiration for this song. May it continue to stir people up for the work of our Lord through the ages until Christ comes.

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Fri May 11, 2012 2:33 am

i love this song

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm

This song is really blessing my soul this Sunday morning! Thanks for the lyrics, I'll try to get a copy from Mrs. Campbell. God Bless her Soul, if she is still with us!