Page 1 of 2

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:46 pm
by asimpson
OH WHAT A SUNRISE

Verse 1
God gives life and He takes it away
He is the Potter and I am the clay
When I view the last sunset and cross over the sea
I know the sunrise will be waiting for me

Chorus
Oh what a sunrise it's going to be
Death will lose its sting, the grave its victory
The silence will be broken
The storm clouds rolled away
I hear the saints and angels singing
On our homecoming day

Verse 2
Time will come for the last goodbye
There's a smile though tears dim the eye
Death will take us, but only to sleep
In the arms of my Saviour so sweet

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:49 pm
by Guest
I love this song very much. Oh what a sunrise, it is going to be when pain, heartache, grieve is no more. What a day!

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:56 pm
by Guest
I can listen to this song over and over. Brings us peace and calm in our hearts.

J.W

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:25 am
by Guest
i needed this song for a funeral of a beloved sister i almost drew tears when i found the lyrics straight away! what a comforting song

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 pm
by Guest
This is a blessed song very serious also

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 pm
by Guest
Thank very mutch for this song i naver tired to hear it sing i do hope there wil be a CD with it soon

H I G

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm
by Guest
this is dedicated to my friend democade keith gardner that's pass and gone but definately not for gotten. we all will missed you and well never forget about you especially the good times.

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:27 am
by Guest
this song is very touching

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:11 am
by masta benta
I love listening to this song it is very soothing and brought me comfort every
time
.

Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 am
by Guest
This song is my mothers favourite. It was sung at her funeral yeaterday in Jamaica and will be sung at her celebration of life in England.
Mother Henry, love you always.