Page 1 of 1

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:52 pm
by Bill Bradley
I am trying to find the sheet music for "Sorry, I never knew you."

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:55 pm
by DownToTheAltar
E-mail me at [email][email protected].[/email] Be sure to put sheet music request in the subject or I might delete it without opening.

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm
by johnnysoo
I am trying to find the sheet music for Sorry I never knew you. Thank you Soo

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:09 am
by Guest
Trying to find music to ,Sorry i never knew you, song. please send to [email protected]

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:17 pm
by Guest
Need sheet music for Sorry I never Knew you.
[email protected]
Please email it to me if you can.

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:04 am
by Guest
I have the sheet music for "Sorry I Never Knew You" but I would have to mail it to you because I cannot email it. [email protected]

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 am
by Guest
Sorry, I Never Knew You


Last night as I lay sleeping a dream came to me
I dreamed about the end of time about eternity
I saw a million sinners fall on their face and pray
the Lord just sadly looked at them and this I heard Him say

Sorry, I never knew you, I have no record of your birth
sorry, I never knew you
go serve the one that you served while on earth


Well I thought that the time has surely come when I must face my trials
and I told the Lord that I had been a Christian all the while
and through his book he took a look and sadly shook his head
he placed me over on the left and this is what he said

Sorry, I never knew you, I have no record of your birth
sorry, I never knew you
go serve the one that you served while on earth


Well I saw my wife and children, I heard their loving voice
they must have been so happy, O how they did rejoice
their robes of white around them, a crown upon their head
my little girl looked up to me and this is what she said

Daddy, we can't go with you, we must dwell in the joy of our Lord
Sorry, but we still love you, but you'll never be our Daddy anymore

And then I awakened, the tears were in my eyes
and looking all around me and there to my surprise
there was my wife and children, I knew it was a dream
so kneeling at my bedside you should have heard me pray

Father who art in Heaven, I know you gave your only son
forgive me and let me serve thee, for I want to be ready when He comes