Page 1 of 1

You are my king

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:02 pm
by Guest
Does anyone know this song,I think it is called You are my king or You are
the king of who I am.
Thanks so very Much.

You are my king

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:34 pm
by Guest
(CHORUS)
You are my King, You are the Lamb
Lion of Judah, seed of Abraham
The Holy One, God's only Son
You are the King of who I am

You are my king

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 pm
by brennasu
My days are filled with laughter
My heart has known Your peace
I've traveled far, still there is far to go
'Cause in my heart there is a longing to look upon Your face
Where You are is where I want to be

(CHORUS)

Every Road I travel down, you have walked before me
Made the light to shine out in darkness
I am looking for the day where when I bow before you
Lay my crowns at your feet

You are my king

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 pm
by Guest
what a WONDERFUL SONG and how beautifully sung when a singer is a true worshipper and not a performer, The annointing flows and we experience GODs PRESENCE.

does anyone know where i can get the backing track?

You are my king

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 am
by Guest
The King of Who I Am