Page 1 of 2
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:22 am
by Guest
Here's what i know:
" Little by little i'm changing i'm growing little by little i hope that its showing little by little. " It reminds me of the song " He's Still working on me" that I sung when i was little i would like the lyrics for it to if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm
by DownToTheAltar
God bless and have a great Godly day!
Little By Little
(Amber Thompson and Madison Easter)
I started walking when I was small
I'm learning new things as I grow
Some people say I'm getting so tall
Where did that little kid go?
Inside and out God is making me new
You may not see it happening until he is through
(Chorus)
Little by little I'm changing, I'm growing
Little by little I hope that its showing
I'm not who I'll be, I'm not who I was
I'm somewhere in the middle
But God is changing me, little by little
Sometimes it feels like I'm so far away
From all that I know I should be
But His word says that He'll finish one day
All that He started in me
I look at me and I don't understand
But God has a vision and God has a plan
(Chorus)
Every time each step of faith gets me a little bit nearer
I can't wait til the brand new me shows up in the mirror
(Chorus x 2)
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 pm
by Guest
thank you thank you so much. I have been looking for this song for so long. thanks again. If anyone still can get me the lyrics for "he's still working on me" , it would be greatly appreciated also. May God bless you is my prayer.
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 pm
by Guest
my cousin sings little by little and i love the song but you should put it so you can listen to it on the website.
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:24 pm
by Guest
I'm looking for the lyrics to Walking With The King. Help!
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm
by Guest
Great song, my 3 year old loves it. I am trying to find the chords for it. ??
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:36 pm
by Guest
These are the lyrics for "He's still working on me."
Chorus
He's still working on me. To make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars.
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be.
He's still working on me.
Verse
There really ought to be a sign upon my heart.
Don't judge me yet, there's an unfinished part.
But I'll be perfect just according to His plan.
Fashioned by the Master's loving hand.
Chorus
He's still working on me to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars.
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be.
He's still working on me.
I'm preety sure this is the whole song.
Your Welcome.
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:50 pm
by Guest
Thank you so much! I have been looking for this everywhere! javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,'

')
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 pm
by Guest
thank you i sang this song when i was 6 in church brings back great memories and i thought now that im 10 id sing in church again for our new preacher thank you again
Little By Little (Kid's song)
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:15 pm
by Guest
Hi. I'm a preschool teacher in a Christian preschool and I'm looking for the words and music for piano for the song: God's Going to Finish What He Started in Me. I'm not sure if that's the title but I use to have the music a long
time ago. I would like to find it again so I could play it in chapel for my preschoolers.
Thank you,
Barb