I'AM NOT ASKING FOR BREAD I'AM JUST CRYING FOR CRUMBS

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
kathyj93

Post by kathyj93 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 pm

HAS ANYONE GOT THE LYRICKS TO( CRYING FOR CRUMBS) I THINK ITS AN OLD CATHEDRALS SONG DONE BY CHAD MAHARRY I THINK

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 am

I too am looking for the lyrics if you get it please share

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 pm

SAME HERE PLEASE SEND TO ME.
[email protected]
morninglory74

Post by morninglory74 » Fri May 06, 2011 9:03 pm

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE LYRICS TO "NOT ASKING FOR BREAD CRYING FOR CRUMBS" BY CHAD MAHARRY

Post by Guest » Tue May 24, 2011 12:58 am

I HAVE A CD WITH THE WILBURNS SINGING THIS SONG. WISH I HAD THE SONG MYSELF. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

Post by Guest » Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 pm

I hope these are what you are looking for God Bless

Crying for Crumbs

Son of David have mercy on me, a little woman prayed. Satan torments my heart both night and day. And I know that I'm unworthy Lord theres others who should get more than me, He truned around and he met her needs then she made this simple plea.

Chorus

I'm crying for crumbs today, Please lt one fall my way Cause I believe in my hart that you love me too. I know that I don't deserve one Lord but please spare just one, Cause I'm not begging for bread I'm just crying for crumbs.

Like that woman who needed help, Lord I need help today i want you to heart me Lord but I don't know what to say. But if you could look inside my heart i believe that you will see another unworthy vessel with that same simple plea.

Chorus

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 am

Aarin and Beth Collettt sing it on youtube it is a beautiful song.