need the lyrics to he never left me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:49 pm

he never left even though i turned my back on him living in aworld of sin i was trying to find my way again. sudden destruction soon came my way i was lost and i was dying and now i am trumpet . this is some of the words to the song i'm looking for it may be sung by the traveling echos
lhylton

Post by lhylton » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 am

Chorus:
He never left me, though I turned my back on Him
Living in a world of sin, trying to run away again.
He never left me, when I chose to walk away.
Even when I couldn't pray, He never left me.

Verse
So many directions, the roads look the same
He gave me instructions, I disregarded in shame
Then sudden destruction soon came my way.
I'll have to say, I've got me to blame.

Verse
I chose a wrong road cause it looked good to me
I walked blindly onward, I just could not see
I was lost and I was dying, but now I am trying
I reached out to Jesus, you know He reached out to me.

Thanks for asking ... I wrote the song.
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 am

Hi lhylton,

I am going to assume that the "L" stands for "Lynda" and the "hylton" stands for "Hylton" :)

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by the site, for writing such beautiful lyrics, and for your service to the Lord!

To everyone reading this, I definitely encourage you to visit Lynda and Christopher Hylton's ministry at http://iouministries.com. This track is available at http://iouministries.com/Soundtracks.htm

God bless!
Steve
lhylton

Post by lhylton » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:06 am

Hello Steve,
Thanks so much for your reply and thank you for referencing our website.
I have enjoyed this site and found the answers to a lot of questions I had about songs. This is a really useful site for singers, songwriters, or anyone interested in gospel music. Thank you! ;)

Lynda Hylton

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 pm

does anyone know the words to god's not through with you

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am

To me this is one of the greasest gospel songs ever written is has touched my heart so many times. thank you for such an inspiring song

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 am

hello, my name is amy, my dad has heard this song sung by shelby lynne on the radio several times and no one seems to know or heard of her singing it. if there is any possible way you could tell us how to get this song with her singing it, please contact me at [email][email protected].[/email] it would mean a great deal to him to finally have this song for his own.

thanks,

amy blackwell

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 pm

keep writing songs this one is great. we saw on the chelby lynn sing it on the tv . the most beatuiful song ever. God bless you always

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:04 am

I have listened to this song about 100 times in the past two weeks since first hearing her sing...Love her voice and love the message!!! I have looked everywhere online to purchase her music but have had no luck - even with the record label.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:02 am

Does anyone know how to get the sounstrack to He never left me and I O U Lord? Email:[email protected]