Page 1 of 1
Dale Evans song - Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 pm
by Guest
I had this recording as a child and would love to find the lyrics again. I remember part of the words: "Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father. Let Him know how you feel in your heart". Your help will be gratefully appreciated.
Dale Evans song - Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:30 pm
by Guest
I also know the song, my mother used to sing it to use as a lullaby. I am also looking for the complete words. I remember part of it:
Keep in touch with your heavenly father
Let him know how you feel in your heart
Keep on beleiving that the dreams that you dream
Don't seem to come true at the start
He's in ... of the least little sparrow
And the millions of stars up above
Keep in touch with your heavenly father
And he'll light all the dreams in your heart
I think... please correct or fill in as needed.
Thanks
Dale Evans song - Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 pm
by Guest
Keep in touch with your heavenly father,
Let him know how you feel in your heart.
Keep on believing and the world all around,
Won't seem to be falling apart.
Watch your flock and your dear little children,
And the million of stars up above.
Keep in touch with your heavenly father,
And he'll light up your life with his smile.