Page 1 of 2

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:55 pm
by Guest
I am looking for the lyrics to "I can trust Jesus" by the Collingsworth Family. Thanks.

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:55 pm
by DownToTheAltar
God bless.

I Can Trust Jesus
Gerald Crabb/Christian Taylor/BMI

Verse 1
God picked up a sparrow that could no longer fly
He brushed off its wounds and then watched it soar into the sky
If He's mindful of creation, on this I can depend
I am His child and I can place all my trust in Him

Chorus
I can trust Jesus, I can trust Jesus
He never once has failed to meet my needs
He is my strong tower, the strength in my weakest hour
I can trust Jesus, He takes care of me

Verse 2
I have prayed some prayers and felt they never were heard
But I held to God's hand and kept right on trusting in His word
My wants and God's desires don't always agree
But I lean on His will for He always knows what's best for me.

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:19 pm
by pjmccain
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your help!

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm
by Guest
How about where to find sheet music?

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 pm
by Guest
You can get The Collingsworth Family Album entire album songbook here

http://www.thecollingsworthfamily.com/z ... 1c36814a5e

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 pm
by Guest
i like this song and tells you can trust jesus

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:44 am
by Guest
Me and my Brother and sisters sing that lovley song in our church and everyone loves it and so do I. I CAN TRUST JESUS HE TAKES CARE OF ME.

THANKS :)

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 am
by Guest
I need the letters in oder to play this beatuiful song so what oder do i play the letters i know the first line is E E D C A D E F E C A so whats the rest someone PLEASE tell me because I need to know in oder to play it SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW PLEASE and THANKS ANYWAY :) LOVE IT IF SOMEONE HELPED ME THANKS :)

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 am
by Guest
i lov ds family...God bless you all

I can trust Jesus

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:02 am
by Guest
thanks that helped alot