God is troubling the water

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
touchingjsus

Post by touchingjsus » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:24 pm

I am looking for the words to a song, and all I know is it says "I know God is troubling the water I know God is troubling the water don't you think it's time to step on in." thanks.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:37 am

I think these are the lyrics you are looking for.

Way back in the bible days , there was a pool where people made their way. They came to Bethesda to be healed. When suddenly those placid waters looked like a storm was blowing over, They knew it was time to step on in.

I know God is troubling the water, I know God is troubling the water, My faith is running over, I know God is troubling the water, don't you think it's time time to step on in.

We've come from everywhere, bringing our needs, bringing our cares, His holy presence I know we can feel. Just like He did back then, I know the Lord is moving again, don't you think it's time time we step on in.

bridge- He's got the power over every sickness, He's got the power over every weakness, He's got the power over every sickness, He's got the power over every weakness, don't you think it's time to step on in.

ending- coming out of the chorus choir tags soloist 3x's.
don't you think it's time , don't you think it's time, don't you think it's time, to step on in.

Post by Guest » Tue May 15, 2012 4:31 am

Dear Guest: Bro. Tom Trimble's song! Love it!.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 am

He's got the power over your situation, he's got the power over condemnation
my faith is bubbling over, I know God is troubling water, now don't you think its time we step on in

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:47 pm

[up]
Angelspirit

Re: God is troubling the water

Post by Angelspirit » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:17 am

He got the Power overall the sickness he's got the power over the weakness he's got the power over all the darkness, he's got the power over all the sadness don't you think it is time to step on in. That is how the bridge ends.
christiana

Re: God is troubling the water

Post by christiana » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:21 am

Awesome song! Can anyone share the chords for 'I know God is troubling the water' for piano / guitar?